Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Company: Genesis Healthcare LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Westfield Center is looking for an LPN part time for 3p-9p.
Hours will range from 12 to 18 hour weeks
Shift Differential Applies
Westfield Center offering base rates starting at 25.50 and up
based on years of service with earning potential up to 34.86 per
Genesis HealthCare is one of the leading providers of healthcare
services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of
living options and professional clinical services. We are changing
how care is delivered by bringing together people like you --
passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference. Join
our clinical team as a Licensed Practical Nurse -- LPN where you
will change the lives of patients and residents each day.
- Deliver efficient and effective nursing care while achieving
positive clinical outcomes and patient/family satisfaction.
- Evaluate patients to collect data, observe condition and report
changes in condition.
- Contribute to nursing assessments and care planning.
- Supervise and monitor patient care provided by unlicensed
- Administer medications and performs treatments per physician
- We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of
high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion!
- We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of
Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and
compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through
creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
- We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and
training opportunities so you can build a long and successful
career with Genesis.
- We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis
mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and
enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our
- We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between
Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best
- We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC
and CMS standards. We've acquired and maintained a necessary supply
of PPE, including N95/KN95 masks for all who provide care. We have
in place multiple testing capabilities including Point-of-Care
(POC) testing in every location according to CMS and local
- Must be a graduate of an approved school for practical or
vocational nursing. Must be currently licensed by the State
Board of Nursing or pending licensed practical nurse
licensure. Experience is preferred in rehabilitative or
geriatric nursing. * Must maintain current BLS/CPR certification if
employed at a skilled nursing center or as required by the state of
practice if an assisted living facility.
Keywords: Genesis Healthcare LLC, Westfield , Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN, Other , Westfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!