Bilingual (English/Spanish) Family Services Navigator
Company: Multicultural Community Services Of The Pioneer Va
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Navigator for Family
Bridges (Medically Complex Program)
Location: MCS Westfield
Service Navigators in the Medically Complex Program support
families who have a family member with an Intellectual Disability
and/or have complex medical challenges and needs. Supports include
but are not limited to: case management, accessing generic
services, assessing needs, developing Family Support Plans, and
providing information and referral services.
Must have valid drivers license and dependable vehicle.
20 hours per
Status: Part time
- Maintains quality of programming through adherence to agency
standards and DDS regulations.
- Service Navigation for the individual/family
- Where applicable, hiring and supervising direct care staff
- Work closely with DDS Service Coordinators
- Outreach to generic services and collaboration with other state
agencies and service providers
- Maintain accurate financial records
- Ensure that all documentation is completed on a timely basis,
and other duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS: BS or BA in
related field with one-year experience preferred. A Minimum
of High School Diploma with 3 years of experience in the field of
Human Services. Preference given to qualified individual who is a
family member of a child/adult with complex medical challenges, as
their own life experiences provide them with invaluable information
and unique ways to build connections with the families to whom they
are providing supports. Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Keywords: Multicultural Community Services Of The Pioneer Va, Westfield , Bilingual (English/Spanish) Family Services Navigator, Other , Westfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!