Company: A. Duie Pyle, Inc
Posted on: June 7, 2021
A Duie Pyle's reputation as a premier transportation and
logistics provider is rooted in over 95 years of expertise in the
Northeast, but it is our people that provide the single, most
important advantage to our customers. A. Duie Pyle currently has an
opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor offering top rates,
excellent benefits and outstanding job stability. As a key member
of our operations team, you will serve a critical role in getting
our customer's freight safely loaded and shipped where it needs to
be while helping lead other team members.
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing
day-to-day operations on assigned shift while enforcing all safety
policies & practices, ensuring training and development of new and
existing Pyle employees, and providing a safe and productive work
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Warehouse Supervisor
in our Westfield, MA warehouse!
- Start Time: 7:00 AM - Monday thru Friday - Weekends as needed
- Oversee Warehouse productivity on assigned shift.
- Ensure the Warehouse Team on assigned shift is meeting service
- Manage risk; supervise and enforce safety policies and
- Coordinate and ensure training of Warehouse associates,
including Forklift Certification.
- Develop Warehouser / Loaders and Floor Specialists by setting
clear expectations, providing feedback, teaching and coaching.
- Compile employee evaluations and reviews.
- Document performance-related activity in the warehouse; develop
a plan of action to correct negative situations.
- Work with Warehouse Leadership and HR to ensure adherence to
- Oversee Quality Audit process and ensure consistent adherence
to disciplinary guidelines.
- Work with Warehouse Leadership and all associates to ensure
effectiveness in internal processes.
- Encourage open communication with staff and pursue process
improvements and efficiencies.
- Monitor environmental issues and ensure compliance.
- Supervise Overflow product movement.
- Participate in the hiring / interviewing process.
- Maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment in the
- Work a flexible schedule in order to meet Customer and Company
needs, which may include extended shifts and weekend work; maintain
consistent adherence to schedule.
- Other duties as assigned by Leadership.
- Previous Leadership experience.
- Highly motivated and disciplined.
- Knowledge of Warehouse processes.
- Flexible individual who can adjust and perform during varying
levels of work demand, including being flexible with work hours.
Must be able to work extended days and weekends, as needed and
directed (hours must mirror those of his/her assigned shift).
- Must be able to spend extended time walking and working in a
- Must be willing to pursue and obtain Hazwoper
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs may be required.
- Ability to operate a forklift and other warehouse equipment is
- Must have sufficient verbal skills to be able to converse with
associates in an intelligent, clear manner.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Good common sense.
- Ability to comprehend standard concepts, practices, policies
- Must have certified training on various material handling
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status
Keywords: Supervise, supervisor, oversee, lead, leader, manage,
coordinate, whse, warehouse
Keywords: A. Duie Pyle, Inc, Westfield , Warehouse Supervisor, Other , Westfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!