Posted on: June 7, 2021
We are Aaron's - an industry leader in the sales and
lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and
superior customer service. We provide our team members the
opportunity to reach their full potential in a team-oriented,
high-energy, recognition-based environment with competitive pay and
benefits. This is much more than a job - it is a career with
Warehouse personnel duties include the unloading of trucks for
receiving/processing of incoming stock and materials, picking
product from stock and loading picked product onto outbound trucks
based on store orders, assisting in product movement within the
warehouse for purpose of consolidation and rotation, and
maintenance of a clean and safe work area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading of Aarons inventory on and off
- Product sorting and stocking as directed by management and/or
supervisor and in accordance with organizational standards.
- May work in any dept. within the warehouse at any time during
- No Forklift experience required. May or may not operate
equipment, determined by management and operates equipment only
with Aarons provided PIT training completion and
- Labeling and serialization of product.
- Picking and staging of product for shipping as directed and in
accordance with generated reports.
- Operation of RF scanners as necessary and as directed by
management and/or supervisors.
- Knowledge of and maintain compliance with Aarons Safety Rules -
Training is provided.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves,
pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize
warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times .
- Entry level position.
Required Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience in warehouse environment is a plus.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Previous OSHA or employee certification for powered industrial
- Primary skills would include experience with counterbalance
forklift with carton clamp attachment and order picker.
- Good communication skills .
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Learn and Use various computer applications (software).
- Ability to work within a team structure in order to meet
departmental goals / standards.
- Ability to work with and take direction from managerial
- Willingness to adapt and respond to the unexpected.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Must be flexible, willing to work any schedule, including
weekends and holidays, in all types of weather.
- Hearing/Speaking: Effective communication with associates,
supervisors/managers, and customers as required.
- Bending/Stooping: Constantly (activity or condition exists 2/3
or more of time).
- Climbing: Frequently (activity or condition exists from 1/3 to
2/3 of time).
- Lifting: Constantly (activity or condition exists 2/3 or more
- Lifting Weight: Ability to lift up to 40 lbs independently and
greater than 40 lbs with assistance.
- Pushing/Pulling: Constantly (activity or condition exists 2/3
or more of time).
- Sitting: Not Present.
- Standing: Frequently (activity or condition exists from 1/3 to
2/3 of time).
- Walking: Constantly (activity or condition exists 2/3 or more
- Warehouse Environment - Exposure to varying temperatures and
may include working inside and outside in heat/cold. May encounter
sounds/noises of varying levels.
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement
opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a
comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Team Member purchase discounts
At Aaron's we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty
items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances,
and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our
customers shop at Aaron's for the same reason you should choose us
for the next step in your career - our ability to positively
influence people's lives. If you are looking for a company with the
passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of
customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron's is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work
environment, celebrates our team members' differences, and is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty,
gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected
class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment
process should contact email@example.com.
Aaron's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family FC
- Job Function Fulfillment Centers
- Pay Type Hourly
- C0D16 - Mass Fc, 61 Union Street Ste 107, Westfield,
Massachusetts, United States of America
Keywords: Aaron's, Westfield , Warehouse Associate, Other , Westfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!