Director of Nursing in Training
Company: Genesis Healthcare LLC
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Genesis HealthCare is one of the leading providers of healthcare
services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of
living options and professional clinical services. We are changing
how care is delivered by bringing together people like you --
passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Take your nurse leadership career to the next level as a
Director of Nursing in Training at Genesis, where you will receive
an intensive orientation and training experience.
The program is up to twelve (12) months and consists of
management training utilizing clinical, human resource, financial,
and leadership modules. The ability to direct, plan, coordinate and
evaluate the quality of nursing services provided to
patients/residents will be an outcome of the program. In addition,
you will develop skills to interpret policy and regulations.
- Develop a knowledge base of Genesis policies and protocols
which impact patient/resident outcomes.
- Evaluate patient/resident care outcomes by working with the
- Engage in the budgetary process, payroll analysis,
reimbursement issues, and staffing ratios to become educated on the
- Obtain a knowledge base of state and federal regulatory
process, quality indicators, quality measures, certification
agencies, i.e. JCAHO
- Develop a knowledge of the relationship of the MDS to Medicare,
Medicaid, PPS, and RUGS.
- Learn the characteristics of each payer source, and the
implications of each on the care delivery process
- Establish and facilitate employee relations by working through
employee challenges and by participating in nursing center
retention team and related programs
- Educate various levels of staff to provide care and services
which meet or exceed patient/resident expectations.
We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of
high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion!
- We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of
Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and
compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through
creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
- We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and
training opportunities so you can build a long and successful
career with Genesis.
- We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis
mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and
enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our
- We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between
Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best
- We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC
and CMS standards.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, college
or university with current registered nurse licensure by the State
Board of Nursing. BSN is preferred with pursuit of a BSN within
a reasonable period of time strongly encouraged if no BSN. A
minimum of four years full-time or equivalent clinical experience
with increasing responsibility is required. *Long Term Care
experience is preferred and may be required per State
Keywords: Genesis Healthcare LLC, Westfield , Director of Nursing in Training, Other , Westfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!